You will execute Audit assignments from the predefined audit plan in several key areas (e.g. Operations, Asset Management, Governance, Investor Protection, AML, Risk Management…).
- Collect and analyze the relevant information for the Audit assignment
- Understand and assess the risks related to the audited areas
- Assess adequacy and effectiveness of processes and controls
- Draft conclusion and Audit report
- Present Audit report during interim and closing meetings with the Management (present and argue conclusions, advice on best practices within the reviewed processes)
- Follow up on action plans and recommendations.
As an in charge of the Audit assignments, you will be in contact with all departments of the bank, with the members of the ExCo and potentially with external auditors and regulators.