- Analyse impacts related to changes and set up support measures
- Develop and implement, in collaboration with project managers and PMO teams of the KBL Group, a change management plan adapted to the strategic developments defined by the bank
- Be responsible for the planning, tools and actions of the change management plan
- Produce deliverables and the support documents necessary to the change activities and maintain the communication tools up-to-date in terms of content
- Provide the vision of change management in starting new project initiatives to mitigate and/or anticipate impacts on customers or internal users.
- Implement a structured change-management methodology to facilitate and monitor the adoption of developments (digital and functional) and promote commitment,
- Identify any reluctance to change and develop, in collaboration with the PMO, a strategy to mitigate the potential risks
- Take part in setting up a communication plan in collaboration with the Marketing and Communication team
- Assist the Human Resources service in adapting the training plan to respond to the requirements of the organisation
- Interact regularly with the various stakeholders affected by the change, the other subsidiaries of the group and the project management team
- Ensure appropriate and regular communication to the management concerning the status of the change management activity.
Education, qualification and/or work experience requirements
- Postgraduate diploma in Human Resources or Communication
- Training on Change Management and Communication methodologies within companies
- Experience of 3 to 5 years in a comparable function